Thursday, April 24, 2008

the 2nd day~~

entering the 2nd day of exam..
uh..everythng like normal..wake up, prepare the thngy, off to the exam venue, DSI...cold~~=.=
is rather, uhmm, avg i can say, not vry hard(of cox la, open book test)..
after lunch, uhh another exam again(wthecrab, my nap)..
this 1..arrgghhh, i really dunno wad it asking~~whu make this question !!!!!

after 2 days of exam, at last reach the final 2 paper...
which mean...HOLIDAY IS NEAR!!!
tell me, any1 gt any plan during holiday???

purposely go my faculty for maple..
nana wedding~~~
swt, thr so many ppl and again..I SURROUNDED BY ULTIMUS AGAIN...sm1 muz stop this, rounded up by ultimus...and is rather chaos as 2 noisy...
den gif luckybaby a reg hair coupon...den pooofff, wad happen?!!NEW HAIRSTYLE..errrmm, not vry lar..haha....
2molo gonna make myself play maple whole day!!!exam making me didnt enjoy it much~~GONNA LVL!!hehe...prepare to gratz lvl 138 pikachu ^^
oh ya, PIKACHU IS NOT GOIN 2 EVOLVE!!!stop calling pika RAICHU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment