Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"we juz landed at kuching international airport, please remain seated and ur seat belt fasten until the aircraft is completly stop. please be reminded that use of handphone in still prohibited in the aircraft...bla bla bla"


wooo~~reach kch!!!

2day the plane delayed by foggy condition at jb, bt didnt interupt much...landed at kch via different direction frm normal flight i took*wondering y*

anyway, no more yucky utm food, no more smelly toilet...HOME COOKED FOOD~~hmmm

nth is better than home ^^

3 doggy welcome me when i reached home..err, 2 only..1 of thm is to lazy to wake up =.=

LAZY DOGGY...

saw my cat, ALSO SLEEPING. ANOTHER LAZY PUTTY CAT

oh well, so long nvr pet thm, not nid go and 'bully' thm..hehe...

i muz find food!!thr plenty around in the house *smirk i gonna eat all of it...


now having skin rashes all round my hand and leg...aiksss, skin problem again~~~~

I DUN WAN INJECTION !!!!!


-maple section-

once back home, i str8 open a shop in fm...done restocking str8 train and train~~

in the evening after 90%(slacking even doh left 10%) go see my shop~~WOO 75mil profit!!!

o.0 waaa, shocked!!all my dragon scale and spirit sold~~hehe

den continue restock other thngy~~woo 108mil! earning!!!im rich~~
haha~~~gonna buy se lvl 20!!

den after dinner, start to go forward lvl 140~~eeek, juz start train den die str8

=.=

wtcrab, i die again~~i cant escape of this dying curse =.=

bt finally i lvled and celebrate around..haha

bought new cash outfit...
HOW I LOOK?
they say nice bt 4 me...errr....kinda wierd, maybe is tat seal pillow~~
wait it expire den change to smthng more suitable..
found out frm neo mei that sm1 is really betraying me 4 quite a while~~
bt nvm, since i dun care much edi...
hehe...bt den, thr sm1 i wont let go so easy...jasy321, i gif u chance 2 say sorry to me and windy or else...
hehehehe...take my word, i dun take insult easily...
sierra ~~dun tell me 2 stop this doh, i gif him chance F3
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment