Friday, January 16, 2009

im still emo-ing~~so dun ask bout it or disturb me~~i will bite!!
im juz under stress, nth much~~so not need worry~~~

2day my finger still continue to feel pain and numb~~due to archery class~~
well, im not regret for taking this class, archery, bow, arrow is still 1 of my love~~no matter hw hard hw bad hw torturing it will be~~i will continue to do practice until i can face the bow~~bow and arrow, i wont let u down..im sure 1 day i can hold u up wif confident and style~~wait for me!!i will live up to my bowmaster title not only in maple, bt also in rl~~yeaaaa
continue to look fwd for the next class~~ARCHERY ROX!!!

2day start searchin for the PSM lecturer..met 2 lecturer, given explanation by thm on to diff field~~separation of gas/liquid and simulation of fire occurrence in a building
1st field-nah, not interested
2nd field-hmm..interesting, can be consider..
hehe..2molo gona met more lecturer if gt the time~~my other malay classmate edi found thier lecturer..time is runnin out!!hehe..

another new record~~i been scanned for come back after 12am

No comments:

Post a Comment