Thursday, November 12, 2009

2day will be the last exam for me in UTM, woo, yes, last exam~~~as next sem i will nt haf any final exam~~hahaha...hw cool is tat!!unless they pop out exam for tat subj of cox...

anyway...holiday is officially started..suddenly i can feel the deserted sort of atmosphere in UTM again..every1 is goin bac...the feeling?kinda moody and down, y?becox suddenly feel like im also being deserted..every1 goin places to haf fun, left me stuck inside UTM, inside room, nth to do...i remember sm1 told me, usually after exam, coursemate willg ather 2gether and haf fun, either haf lunch/dinner 2gether, den go sm places to haf party such as singing..bt sadly this doesnt applied to me..which make me kinda sad...i hope i can really appreciate the time left 2gether wif thm...

haf fun every1~~happy holiday~~

No comments:

Post a Comment