Saturday, July 3, 2010

miss maple =(

currently staying in utm, doing nth!!!bored everyday~~while brazil lost their world cup match at quarter final, wow, who would expect that???awww, they are my fav team too...bt this make world cup even more interesting...hehe

anyway, found out that i seldom blog thng bout maple...hehe, yea nt until liting say she "digging" at here to find out bout past memory on maple...haha...anyway, after playing maple for so long, yes, i still like it...nt becox the gameplay only, bt becox of frends....wifout thm, maple would be boring....of cox, on the way, thr a lods ppl quit and nvr play again...bt thr always new frend the meet, and some becm really gud buddy, even doh i nvr meet thm...

mayb i should write down those whu i appreaciate most(of cox thr too many i could remember all wifout looking at the bl list, so i jz write down whu i remember nw)

the oldest of all would be ppl frm windydreams->smarty(smartjacql), liting(sierra), lizhen(lizzie), shief(noobshief), rain(Rain0fbless), jay(jaylee), er0, ong, ben(he is evil, pure evil), jason, sasa(mysasa), jen, sian, windy, greeny, neo(my precious sis)...
den frm old time training party->staff(infernostaff), snagy(snagiez), wx(sryxaiius), jamjam...
frm pq and no idea hw-> aki(akiharu), juju(no idea hw and nw becm my sis), both my sun nu(ralyn and baby, yes i miss both of thm SUPER LODS), evil c0c0, xiin(yea, i miss chatting and havin fun wif you, doh nw seldom haf time sit down and chat), qq nu er, amanda(kikyou, haha, gud tat ur in my fb), kristy(4gt wad ur ign edi), nar(nar11, yes, 1 day i will bully all the sand bunny and kill evil PB!!) ...
frm ultimus->pck(darkcleric/shaun), maca, shy, tess, radio, lic, reft, porc(yea, my cute porcupine <3)

->the list will be added once i remembered!and the list is not according to order =)

currently these is i could think of, wifout u all, it will nvr be the same!!!!!ppl say on9 frend are nt trustable...bt i think it depend...especially those frm wds, my sis, my sun nu, and those frm bl-aki, juju, snag, jam, staff etc. they all are really nice and gud ppl...doh nvr see thm(some i meet be4), bt they are those whu can talk wif, even better than some ppl u meet in rl....these ppl are those whu use heart to make frend...yea, at least i feel it tat way, and im sure they too...

if u tell me, on9 frend are dangerous, un-trustable, cunning, evil .....no, they are nt, these ppl are not!i didnt regret meeting thm...even if quitted maple, they will be my long life frend, eva!
bt still, u need to becareful when making on9 frend too..hehehe, thr always evil cunning ppl out thr trying to con u...hehe....

i miss maple, i miss thm!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the song on this post. Please excuse my ignorance, but who is the artist? You see, I ... I ... What was I talking about? Oh yeah; I have no memory. Blessings as you follow Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the song?is by josh gorban, you raise me up =)

    ReplyDelete