Thursday, July 17, 2008

How CaN pPl Be SO SELFISH????????????????
It ReALly PiSs mE oFf T0 HaF sUCH a Coursemate(s)!!!

got this incident~~
my lecturer SECRETLY post somethng in elearning~saying all of the student must log in and participate in the FORUM, or else, u lose some mark~~
well, for ppl like me, which seldom log in to ELEARNING, wont be able to see that as he do it SECRETLY.
but then, LUCKILY, juz be4 1 day the closing date of participation in the forum, my roomate found out we all muz write smthng in the forum..
and when i look through all the posting thr, and is, WAT THE PRAWN...YOU ARE MY COURSEMATE AND U KNOW IT SINCE SUNDAY BUT U NVR TOLD US BOUT IT!!!!!
WHEN I KNW SMTHNG, I ALWYS INFORM U PPL IN THE 1st HAND~~
im thinkin, izzit u dun let us knw and u get the mark and we didnt, and u can win us??WTCRAB, u think we like u SO 'KIASU'???FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DUN GIF A DAMN BOUT YOU WIN ME OR WAD.. I SO PISS OFF THE WAY U KEEP IT SECRET!!!if we nvr open it and see, you wil keep it secret??and wanna be champion of all of ppl??com'on, this is UNIVERSITY, NOT SEC sch ANYMORE~~~we dun compare position, we dun compare mark, we here is to study together, and learn togehter, and HELP EACH OTHER, NOT BACKSTABBING EACH OTHER!!!

when i look through the forum last nite, i only saw 1 post of urs..but in the morning when u knw that all of us knw need to post smthng on the forum, u keep posting again??for wad?scare that we all post more than you den u will lose us on the mark???how come gt SOOOOOO kiasu ppl living around me??SMORE IS MY COURSEMATE?????BTH!!!!HYPOCRITE~~~U CAN ACT LIKE NTH HAPPEN IN FRONT OF US AND YET SECRETLY BACKSTABBING US???

FOR YOUR INFORMATION~~LUCKILY WE KNOW IT 1 DAY EARLIER AND UR EVIL PLAN FAIL~~I FELL SYMPHATY ON UR EFFORT~~BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME~~

NOW I THINKIN OF~~ARE YOU WORTH TO ME TREAT AS COURSEMATE(s) OR NT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment