Saturday, July 19, 2008

yea, this is a cruel world~~~
think and think~~i thought of smthng~~~

ppl nowadays is not like be4 anymore..
thing haf changed~~really changed~~
its tormented way of GOD creation~~
MAN is suppose to imitate the image of GOD, bt the sin have distort it~~
and born the evil image of devil~~~is so ugly~~so so ugly~~

selfish, jealous, hatred....
when u living in between of this evil, thr only 1 thngy u can do, that is depend on GOD...the true LIVING GOD
im sure GOD provide me enuf grace, enuf energy to live in this world, and i haf a purpose for as he created me, not to live,eat and die, not juz study and earn money..
money is juz a worldly thngy, you cant bring it wif you after ur death...

depend and rely on HIM, you get the strength to face everythng as HE always by my side to guide me, to lead me, to bring me, and to comfort me...

only in the LOVE of GOD, i can put this down, and again haf a joyful life, a joy tat come within my heart, that flow out frm the love of GOD...

when the time come, everythng will be gone, but HIS WORD will be eternal, HIS TURTH will be forever...HE will come and build a new kingdom, that dun haf evil, dun haf disease, bt filled wif the Glory of GOD..and his saint continuously praise HIM, Worship HIM~~what a wonderful picture...

ok, this is another picture, picture of yogurt drink~~YUCK~~I buy it, and drank, I DUN LIKE IT!!!no more yogurt drink 4eva!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment