Sunday, August 24, 2008

back frm QQ camp at last~~
well, quite fun, and enjoyed it..hehe
didnt regret to go for this camp, met new frends, forge frendship wif every1, and enjoy wif every1 thr..
of cox thr so many ppl thr and i cant met and knw every1 of thm, but few tat can becm good frend is enuf for me as true frend is hard to find..

out of every program, i like most is the praise and worship, so long i nvr sing like tat, sing wif my heart to praise the LORD..

the 1 tat i remember most is the personality test..hmm, the DISC personality test show tat im in category C~~the category tat talk less bt think more, critical and wary of everythng, perfectionist(feel tat not vry true on me doh)...thinking bout it, yea is quite accurate on me, i didnt talk a lods unless i feel confortable, and most of the time i kept the feeling into myself, always critic on smthng...
generally, not many ppl fall in this category as i see only few out of 100++ ppl sit 2gether in this group..is this a lonely group or wad??is this gud or bad??i dunno..
i wonder, did i think 2 much??the sentence tat i always tell other "dun think too much", does me need to reflect this sentence???hmmm...i dunno also *wondering bout it*<<-again another C category style..LOL

anyway, im happy to be myself, and i hope tat sm1 will understand me, hoping tat sm1 will be my side, walk through and share the joy and sorrow 2gether wif me...

No comments:

Post a Comment