Saturday, August 2, 2008

TIRED~~TOTALLY EXHAUSTED!!!
2day morning go out at 8am~~
go to balai cerapan having cell group gathering..
err,balai cerapan is a small hill in my uni tat can over the whole area of my uni..
nth much here, juz happy to see some of the group member willing to attend..it really gif us encouragement to manage and lead the cell group..

after the gathering, we goin to city square..
we go to pc fair, is extreamly crowded...well, didnt buy much thngy thr, cox i dun need anythng currently...
den we go watch 'the mummy'...

ok, here come interesting part..becox the cinema is full, me and 1 of my frend had to separate frm the bigger group and ended up at far side end wif only 4 seat..
beside two of us is a couple~~
this couple is...zzz
they come to cinema is not watching movie, guess wad they do??
.
.
.
they touch, kiss, den sleep at cinema...-.-
really sleep like piggy tat type...
me and my frend cant stand thm sia..they even make sound when kissing, so irritatin!!!
my frend so funny -- he staring at thm, till he cant tahan den ask thm keep quite..
1st time see such thngy happen sia..haha..
this couple should juz come at mid nite lol...instead of peak hour time =.=

anyway, 'the mummy' is quite ok, which is much better than last 2 time for me, but the story is kinda..errrm..not according to the history of china..bt still, is juz a movie, so whu care bout that...i rated it 3 out of 5 stars..hehe

I STILL CANT STAND WIF TAT COUPLE~~
-.-

2 comments:

  1. hey pika~! i went for "The mummy3" oso yesterday..i think d movie is quite good la, but lots of my frens said dat it's not as good as compare 2 last two seasons..anyways i found dat i stil cant stand if d scene is too horrible and cruel (wu ma feng shi scene) So, dat's y i owez let myself hide behind d popcorn when such scene come out...lol

    ReplyDelete