Tuesday, September 16, 2008

walking in middle of the night,
moon shining brightly above,
star blinking proudly beside,
as if want to show me the path in front.

i walk in this moonlit path,
accompany by the sound of crickets,
entertained by the dance of fireflies,
through this uncharted path in front.

yet,
i feel the darkness of the night,
creeping into my heart,
blinding my path in front,
hiding it in a dark shroud.
left me standing alone in the mist of blackness.

but luckily i met you,
and the blindness had gone,
as if u cast a magical spell on it,
banishing the darkness into deepest part of the wood,
saving me from being gobble up by the dark

since then,
you become the angel of my heart,
that shine so brightly,
even the moon shy itself behind the cloud,
feeling ashamed as comparing to yours.

i hope that,
you can continue walk beside me,
searching the happiness,
that we together can find,
along this path of unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment