Monday, November 17, 2008

end of semester, start of holiday~~
even doh is holiday~bt is kinda boring~i really haf no idea to do wad...is juz boring~~pure boredom~~slept whole day due to boredom and gloomy weather~~

haiz~~even doh exam is finish, but for the 1st time im worry bout my result after exam~this nvr happen be4, not in the past 16 years..wad happen??i dunno~~
ppl might think is juz engineering, is easy, well, not for me...i had to admit i had chosen a wrong course to study, physic is 1 of my weakest subject, and engineering=physic~~im interested in chemical, not physic~~haiz, well, thrs no turning back~~i had to get through all of it for another 1 and a half year, no matter wad happen~~u might say im vry poor, i done badly~~bt really, i tried my best~~is juz im not the ppl to do this~~no matter hw hard i try, i cant turn the equation around and solve things...is juz not my expertise~~

No comments:

Post a Comment