Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The last day in UTM, say bb to the room that I stay for about 5 months~~throw away lods of stuff, but I dunno why all this stuff will accumulate in my room!!maybe next sem I shouldn’t collect so many rubbish in my room..haha...

Now at Melaka AFarmosa attending a camp~well, this camp is okok la, lods of ppl, from all over the country and also oversea...met lods of friends which I didn’t expect to meet thm here..hehe, some of thm I didn’t meet thm for 4-5 years edi lor...kinda happy but 2 bad I dun haf a chance to talk wif thm yet..hehe...

Well, nth is perfect, thr still flaw and smthng juz nt reach the standard tat I expected, maybe I juz went to city harvest church and I did some comparison wif thm, of cox is kinda unfair to the camp committee but, oh well, is juz my own opinion, nth much vry serious...1 of the big problem they face would be ppl sitting way behind the stage will be vry hard to see wad is happening in the front..for the whole nite 2day, I only can listen to wad they say but cant see wad happening in the front, even till now I still cant see whu is the speaker...but is juz some minor discomfort, cox the more important thng would be wad they say and wad I can understand bout the msg they wan to preach~~

About my group in this camp~~arghh, is the most disappointed thng in this camp, why? Becox most of the group member is only 10-13years old, I doubt that they can participate effectively in the group discussion..oh well, cant comment much yet, becox the group juz meet and knw each other only, is still to early I make a conclusion about it, is juz my 1st impression... I hope tat wad I see will be wrong and I can really learn smthng frm the group, from the camp and frm the msg that speaker preach~~~

END OF DAY 1, PREPARE FOR DAY 2~~

No comments:

Post a Comment