Tuesday, December 9, 2008

hehe..sorry for didnt update for quite sometime~~
thr a lods to write actually bt i dunno whr to start...
been in lundu for few day and i lost connection wif the world of internet...sobb, is vry hard for me to lost contact via internet~~as most of the thngy is on internet for me...
well, juz talk bout saturday orchestra concert bah..is a concert by sarawak symphony orchestra...hehe...such a rare chance for me to attend such concert, err, actually is my 1st to go for such concert...and is in sarawak smore!!
wads on the menu??the 1 attract me most is four season-summer by vivaldi~~hehe, been listening to the cd on this for so long and finally can listen it live!!by oh well, it disappointed me doh, cox the violin solo-ist make a lods of silly mistake, so it juz dissapointed me...bt for other, is juz vry nice..
1 tat i wish to add is, 3 kids, err teenage more accurately, come as the guest for the concert...whaaooo, they are so talented, juz 11-13 years old, but their skill playing piano is awesome!!they can play as gud as maksim, maybe better!!!they frm singapore, im sure they make thier country proud tat night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment