Tuesday, December 9, 2008

hehe...
update again~
2day went to make a new spectacle~~simply choose 1 frame..haha, bt i feel is not bad~~hmm, hope it will look nice on me^^
went to f&N factory for a while also to pass the letter for applying industrial training for the next semester~~i hope they will accept it!!but another thngy is i dunno wad to do during tat practical period..ahh..nvm, only think bout it when the time come bah..now only need to find ppl accept me to do practical at their company~~

at nite, a lods of ppl on maple again, gt juju and aki and jamjam, haha, so miss thm~so long nvr see thm around~~well, kena spam for bein sissy by thm again...and i walk away..and they tot me angry..haha...funny~~well, i didnt angry la..juz need to go do sg boss quest...hehe...they thinkin too much~~lalala...for wad a cute charming adorable little yellow mouse wanna angry ppl hor??hehehe..AND AND!!I DIDNT ACT!!!BOO!!!

haiz..deep in my heart..i dun wish to go back lundu again, tell the truth, tat place is not suitable for me, i dun haf the burden to serve thr...sorry for tat..so i will not go thr this week...even doh i knw ppl at thr need ppl to serve thm, but really, deep in my heart, i knw, this is not the place for me...no, thr other place for me to serve, surely not this place...no, is not!!if i bein force, i will not be happy doing it and it will bring shame to the name of GOD, so pls understand me...^^

ps:few more minutes is a new day again~~a big day!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TING KIING!!!
may GOD bless you and pour HIS grace on you, may GOD gif you strength to serve HIM even more, love HIM more and able to glorify HIS name by everythng you do and act. i hope that you can becm the blessing for ppl around you and all your wishes come true!!!HAPPY BIRTDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment