Sunday, March 8, 2009

标竿人生
>>at last gt this book i can read~~err..is on d webby actually..wonder if the same wif the 'real' book bt nvm, i juz read it~~

Day 1-生命的重心不是在你
yea, it remind us tat we being cre8-ed, not juz appear randomly..everythng haf a purpose, including the existence of ourself...
so wads the purpose??
万物,无论是天上的、地下的、有形的、无形的 ,一切都是他创造的,也是为他而造的。(西 1:16)

remember the main purpose of living is not to live out myself...is not about chasing our own dream, earn lods of money, bt live for GOD...

思考问题:怎样才能不被传媒所蒙蔽,能提醒自己:我是为神而活,不是为自己而活?
-->stayin and exclude myself frm the media is not the choice...wad i can do?pray always and protect my heart and soul frm being tainted by the influence of media..i muz always think back wads the purpose of my life...which is i live for GOD, my life is for GOD, by always reflectin myself, wif prayer and Word of GOD, strayin away frm GOD is not an option^^<--

No comments:

Post a Comment