Thursday, August 27, 2009

independence day of malaysia is near...is jz few day away, sad to hear tat this year will not haf any count down at dataran merdeka, due to bulan ramahdan and also influenza h1n1...well, probably the mood of celebration wont be tat high anymore...even in uni, nt many ppl hanging flag, my block only me and 1 another room below me hanging...kinda sad...probably nowadays student only care for study and exam and drama and games ONLY...anyway, early happy birthday to malaysia since im talking bout this..haha

choir camp is near, is tiring to becm a conductor as i dunno much also, wonder wad those choir members think bout my teachin...i really dunno wad to do, kinda sad and hate myself for bein so stupid...anyway, i jz do my best and tats all..other will be the work of GOD and HIS guidance...i do love choir bt when thinkin bout leadin it, it kinda make me stress and freak out smtime...is not easy as i duno whr to go and wad to do...smtime i jz cant express or point out the thng i wish it to be...or i jz purely duno wad to do wif it...ahh...thr so much to wry bout currently...

----
p/s: HaPpY BiRtHdAy to Wu YonG~~

No comments:

Post a Comment