Monday, September 7, 2009

again quite sm time didnt write anythng..hah...quite a lods thngs happen...bt dunno whr to write...

2day make up my mind, for nt to consider anymore, decided to join the year end short term mission trip..yea, consider and thnkin to long wont bring up any solution, wad i can do is go or dun go..
den think of probably this is the last chance for me to join such trip, so i should grab the chance and go..yea, even doh it will make me dun haf much time for holiday and mapling, bt yea, probably it worth...or mayb i will regret for makin this decision some time ltr in the year, bt after makin the decision, regret wont make much diff anymore..hehe...
------
thr smthng bad gona happen soon, and i really dunno wad to do...thngs tat shouldnt happen in choir, thngs tat jz crop up like tat...i dun wish ppl go away becox of such thngs..nooo...i hope i hope GOD will lead the way and show me hw to manage this properly...whueva see this do pray for my choir =)
i do love choir vry much, i do enjoy servin through choir, i do enjoy it a lods...i knw is the place for me compare other, ya, bt i do not want bad thngs happen to it, doh i knw im nt as gud as other ppl, im not as professional like other, im not as capable as other, bt i will try my best, i will learn, for GOD...
------

looking fwd to QQ camp, 16 days left!yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment