Wednesday, September 2, 2009

yea...i think i knw wad path i should take..bt den, here come another question, am i capable of taking this path??will it be 2 late for me to learn??or in the end is jz not the road tat GOD wan me to walk?

as i knw, when servin GOD in the praise and worship, choir, and stuff related to worship and music, i would be happy and try my best, thr a feeling of joy which i couldnt explain...
bt if change to missionary at rural area, gospel...i jz cant do it properly and havin some sort of tension when doin it...
doh thr still a lods for me to learn in praise and worship, music and choir, i hope GOD would lead me through it..i really do hope this is the place i should be and i willing to gif all of me to HIM...
mayb in the future, i hope one day, i can be like conductor lee, giving all his best at wad he capable of and glorify HIM...and yea, i do admire conductor lee style and his wisdom in the field of music...

No comments:

Post a Comment