Sunday, December 27, 2009

hehe...haf a vry joyful christmas..yes indeed...cox thr a lods of unexpected thng happen, which i knw is a surprise present frm GOD...so many ppl willing to accept JESUS CHRIST as their savior in 2 days, even my frends TOO!!!yea, this is the most joyful thng in this festive season!!!

besides that, i wish to thanks all my frends whu gif me special christmas gift...
1st would be my cute sis 良钗, givin me a 'special' key chain, so special tat it seem like is a task askin me to ......
2nd is 淇泉, vry unexpected gift, vry special 2 as look like he askin me to take care of my health, thx a lods!!!
3rd is 彩云, givin me tasty choco, haha... thx a lods...
4th is 凤妃姐, again is sweet and candy...yea, SOO SWEET!!!THX!!
5th is 新慧, my cg ldr, thx for the choco bar...
6th is慧燕, thx for the greeting card, and yea, thx for being such a wonderful frend, doh smtime we dun really understand each other still we can share 2gether and get understand each better, and i knw 1 thng for sure, u will 4eva be 1 of my best frend!
last bt most important of all, GOD, as giving me such an wonderful Christmas, even if im been nt vry happy wif the arrangement, bt in the end, u gave me 1 of the most joyful christmas eva!

any ppl i missed?sry if i do, inform me and u will be in d list, as nw kinda tired and hard to recall wad happen yesterday
enuf for the christmas?

ok, next for sg trip...enjoy it a lods...and bought a lods of thngs too...
1st->5 bar of chocolates!!!yea!!!CHOCO FRENZY!!!nw my room really flooded wif CHOCOLATE!!!thr turkish delight, peppermint, duo choco, kitkat, typical choco bar and some choco candy!!!yea!!!!!!!!!!
2nd->an adidas cap!!!love it...
3rd->a tikar
4th->a pillow
5th->a floor mat
6th->a funny fish cap..yes cap again!
total value?priceless...hahaha!!!

k, tats all for 2day~photo would be in facebook, feel free to check it out~ ^^
(of cox nt nw as lazy to upload currently)

No comments:

Post a Comment