Wednesday, June 9, 2010

-purpose driven life-

the purpose driven life-since life is preparation for eternity, i want to use my time on Earth fulfilling GOD's purpose for me!

WORSHIP-i was planned for GOD's pleasure, i will use this day to get to know and love GOD better
FELLOWSHIP-i was formed for GOD's family, i will use this day to show love to other believers
DISCIPLESHIP-i was created to become like CHRIST, i will use this day to make choices that grow my character
MINISTRY-i was shaped to serve GOD, i will use this day to serve GOD by serving others
EVANGELISM-i was made for a mission, i will use this day to share the good news

-------------------------------------------------------
after went to lifegame, there smthng really obvious to me....education level really make the difference on hw ppl thinks and react....how they make decision, how they plan strategy and played the game, how they think....so it is clear tat if u wan to mix into a certain group of ppl, u need to throughly understand hw they think and decide, else they will reject you and see you as an alien...ppl doesnt only divide into group by age and race, but also the level of education they haf...hmm....

beside, they smthng really concerned me after i visit sarikei..i wonder it is me or the time had changed....i cant stop noticing youngster today more likely to use vulgar than the time i had, they tend to haf longer and untidy hair style, more self-centered and ego than eva...hmm...and 1 thng i really dun understand, they even laugh me for havin a bible....i noticed tat thr a big increased in the number of ppl attending sunday service, is a gud thing, bt i also noticed that most of thm neva bring their own bible, nor sing the hymns...at 1st i tot the bible verse will be shown on the screen, bt no...or mayb most of thm haf a copy of bible in their hp?or is a shame to haf a bible as they laugh me bringin a bible around?hmmm.....or mayb im jz thinkin too much??

hmmmmm.....nvm of that, i will do my best to live out the 5 purpose of my life!as im nt the one who can judge ppl, is GOD who has the authority to do that...i will make sure i will be my best to live out what HE intend for me....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment