Monday, November 22, 2010

christmas come early!

been sometime nt updating agian?haha, nt i haf nth to write, bt i nt wiling to write it down, well, 4gt bout tat~let me jz write a few thng around~~

been to singapore again, walking around...is quite some time since last time i went thr~guess wad, is christmas mood everywhr thr~u see christmass tree, christmas carol, christmas sale, christmas deco...i like the mood, after all is my fav season....even doh they jz start to putting up all those, i can feel the festive mood already, compare to msia?hah, i dun think msia celebrate it much except christian...well, at least my church at johor start havin christmas tree deco already, bt i doubt it will last as fresh till the day, due to poor finishing job, some of the deco edi start to falling of the wall, *awwww*...still, im anticipating a lods on the christmas!

hmm, whr haf i been at sg tat day?walk around vivo city, den to city hall-esplande-marina bay, den novena for ice cream be4 went bac...and i dunno is a gud thng or bad thng, i ate at subway for the 1st time and str8 away fall in love wif it...hehe!!is jz...BOOOM!!of cox nt the apple chips, gosh, tat is yucky for me...dun like the chip texture at all...stil the subway 'sandwich' is jz super tasty~

den when cming bac, i saw the ugly side of malaysian~as the next day is public hol, thr tons of msian goin bac their home, through kranji~the queue is ..wow!frm 1 end of the station to another, waiting for the bus~~den i saw them scrambling up the bus, pushing every1 away, jz to get onto the bus...ignoring the elderly, ignoring the weak, the mission is, getting up the bus at all cost....end up, me and my frend reach the station when no ppl around, and we missed 3 bus...terrible!!even the bus driver shake head at these ppl~shame...

nvm bout tat...i stil enjoy the walk, accompany by 1 of my gud frend...haha!is fun~

thr quite a lods of thng happening around here anyway, which most i dun really like it~doh is nt my concern to say, and thr thngs also been vry discouraging for me, thrashing on my faith and heart...i do nt wish it to happen, bt i jz couldnt help it~i hope it dun keep att me and crumble me, i knw i couldnt hold on much wif this thng keep attking, as my only def against it is praying to GOD for help~1 thng i could say, envy is a vry evil stuff to meddle wif, others hostile stance and remark toward u is also an att tat nt easy to bear wif
----
cmig week will be facing my last 2 paper, hope it goes well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment