Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hehe...been a few days didnt post smthng here..
kinda bz this few day...
yesterday is my bday~so happy when recieve so many msg frm all my frends..i dunno wad to say actually..
im juz too happy when every1 of you remember it~~hehe..
hw i celebrate this bday?well, im still bz this day as gt meeting d whole day..den in d nite, eatin rojak 2gether wif frends..haha..is juz tat enjoying when chattin and playin wif every1 thr...
beside, thx for the present tat all of u gave me..is juz sooo nice...even doh i dunno y this..bt i will definitely use it properly...hehe...im juz 2 happy till dunno hw to express myself~~well, im a shy person..haha

juz i dunno y..sm point in this day i feel emptiness within me...bah..dun care bout it..haha...i hope every1 of u also haf a joyful life everyday~~weee...

No comments:

Post a Comment