Sunday, October 5, 2008

when i back frm church...i open the door(er..of cox every1 will do tat)..be4 i see anythng, strong and weird smell flew by...seconds ltr...i saw a mess, all my thngy on the floor, detergent everywhr..OH MY, wad happen??did a hurricane pass by my room???i stood thr for a while, dunno wad to do....
ltr, i check around, and look outside window..>>conclusion...MONKEYs!!!!
WTCRAB, MONKEY TERRORIZED MY ROOM!!!
they destroy everythng, steal everythng tat can be found on table, and even left a shyt on the floor!!!!
make me clean the floor till hand pain(i dun haf a mob to wash the floor)

estimated lost~~
4 clothe hanger
2 mouse
5 packet of instant noodle
1 large packet of biscuit
1 toblerone chocolate
1 cd holder
1 book holder
1 cd
few bday card
RM20++(belong to my cg)
half packet of detergent
+ 1 clothe to 'mob' the floor

>>mus thx ah grace for saving my lappy, cox of her i put my lappy on my bed where those stupid evil monkey nvr touch

MONKEYs!!Im SO GONNA KILL YOU, WHACK AND SMASH, AND SWING YOU LIKE U TERRORIZE MY ROOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment