Thursday, October 2, 2008

this 2 days..
i haf a wierd feeling..
i dunno wads is tat..it juz come frm deep within my heart..a feeling tat i dun like..a feeling tat make me fustrated yet i knw i cant do tat..since there is no reason for me do tat...or for the reason i dunno yet...i cant show it, i cant voice it, i cant tell any1 y i feel like this since i dunno y also...it making me moody, making me to stay silence, making me to act in front of ppl as i dun wan thm worry or scared by me...bt still i dunno y, dunno hw to chase this feeling away, dunno wad to do........
worst of all..ppl having fun in this holiday~~~and i dunno y i cant do tat...everytime 2gether wif every1, i juz start to haf this feeling......
let me calm down and try to clear up this mess ^^


a gust of wind blew frm no way,
changing the cherish summer
into monstrous hurricane,
ravage everythng in its path,
blooming flowers, fruiting trees,
all gone in a blink,
yet,
frm the outer space,
everythng seem fine,
still a blue crystal planet,
wif white cloud as jewelery.

deep into my heart,
far into my feeling,
hurricane had formed,
startin to destroy wadever i had,
puling the mood to high and low,
a feeling tat i cant understand,
yet it continue to haunt me,
i cant show it,
i cant stop it,
only left with a smile,
to be the decoration of the aftermath.

No comments:

Post a Comment