Friday, April 17, 2009

far over the horizon~
deep into the darkness of the night~
the moon is climbing up slowly~
glowing faintly~
casting a silver lining over the restless ocean~

sitting on a sandy beach~
staring into the ocean~
where my mind left only with pounding sound of waves~
splashing onto the beach~
filling the air with salty diamond~
sparkling under the shining moon~

i heard the wave~
giving me warning~
telling me that i wont make it~
where the future is determined~
which i will never reach~
the moon that i admired so much~

over and over~
louder and louder~
the wave whisper~
but my heart is determined~
changing the warning~
into my strength~
wander the darkness of ocean~
i find my way~
to the silver moon that i love~

even though the darkness might elude me~
even though the ocean might consume me~
even though the moon will disappear~
but i will try my best~
seeking what i have been looking for~
till the very last breathe of mine~

No comments:

Post a Comment