Sunday, April 5, 2009

i knw is late and i should be sleeping now, considering been out frm 10am till 12.30am...well, thr smthng i muz write or im sure i cant sleep well...

is being bz and tired day recently...
really tired...really, really........
test, presentation, test, case study, more test, and EVEN MORE test....
let me count, 2 test 2 week before, 3 test last week, 2 more this week...1 presentation last week, 1 presentation this week, 1 presentation next week...1 case study due Tuesday...my gosh...juz looking at the list make me headache edi!!!
not to include, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Final Year 'afternoon' gathering, 2 more choir practice before Easter Sunday...uhhhhh...
look like my planner is fully filled..hah..

even doh is fully filled, i dun haf much complain, since i knw thr always ppl tat even MORE fully filled planner than me..hehe..thr nth for me to complain if compare to others, whoever tat is..hehe....

but i knw at the tense like this, im easily burst out, either becm vry emo, or yelling at ppl...it happen few day ago, when i notice ppls didnt really take their responsibility on their job..well, mayb at their point of view, is a vry valid and gud reason, but really i didnt seen it like tat...is a crap and lame reason for me..yea, i did yell and scold, pointin directly at ppl...bt i really cant stand when ppl didnt really do their best, especially when serving GOD...no, the reason is not enuf to escape tat..no, no way!u may blame me, u may point me back, bt still, my stand stand firm as wad i say..assignment and next day exam is not enuf to be a reason to skip your choir practice..is a NO!tat my last word for it...

ok..time to sleep...
i miss you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment