Wednesday, October 28, 2009

hehe..bday had passed, and nw im 23rd..again i wanna stress..im still young...haha..gona bite whu say me old..muahaha..anyway, this post is created specially to my frend tat celebrated my bday, or sent a bday greeting~~below will be a list of ppl tat i wanna thx..

1st would be 凤妃姐~whu gif me such a special present->a pack of delicious chocolate and 2 tasty eggs~~<3

2nd would be those whu celebrate for me right on 12am~ of cox im vry sorry to be late reaching the spot..anyway, i feel really touched for wad u haf done for me->they are 慧燕,雄亮,传明,roger,and思建(nice to meet you)u are the best!!

3rd would be those whu celebrate for me during dinner~thx a lods cox i didnt expecting tat, really!->they are 新慧, rita, 开祯, roger, cecelia, feona, 良钗, frankie

4th is those whu send their regards in my facebook(ya, facebook really a convenient tools,haha F3)->it will be a long list~~明明, jr mandy, xiao wei(happy bday to u 2),Ang Yi Hui, ah rose, jensen, ah shuang, yin yin, 秀娟, 莉晶, timothy ting, desmond, lily, Roeland Wouters, jih ching, 艳欣, mark aka infernostaff, shirley chan, huey xian, Clarence Wong, 美珍, Christina Chiew Pei Yi, pei ying, 明玲, 怡羚, 晶凤, 志敏, Peggy Wong, 传龙, 世龙, 宁若, angeline, rona, khai loon, Ummi Nadzirah Hamzah, Kelvin Zai, chris aka ah wang, 诗琳, su han, syed sufri, 新慧, frankie, jay aka steely, 美娜,sasa, Patricia Hung, 莉莉, Adverson Ngu, jr Fock Long, 志凌, kopak, 洁贤, Canddies Fung, ah chris aka 介源, kelvina, Michelle Wei, sweeg ting, kok hong, 明龙, gaik ping, sierra aka li ting...end of list..uhh, long list!! again THANK YOU EVERY1!!

5th is those whu send sms to me (ya, again technology do make life convenient, F3)->my mum with the BIG cake in PICTURE!, neo mei aka ming wei, 传浩, 芳艳, 玉欣, 以欣, 新慧, nelly, 玫芬, xiao wei, angeline, su tin, 秀娟, 恬美 aka xiao mei (miss you so much!!), 新怀仁堂青团(didnt expect this), 'a nge' 姨姨, 良钗, 千顺, rita, 明玲, 开祯, 敏佳 aka ++, 穰燕, 淇泉, 商徽 aka tiga kelabu, 思亲n_n(miss you a lods also), 莹贞 aka ah jeng, 庆顺, nana(happy bday 2, bring u go eat sushi when go bac), 敬灿, sheryl, 每宏, 德明(miss you a lods 2), joanna, 凯莹, shirley玲琳, ah grace, 养豪, cindy, 秋彬, mj, 彤伦, yee ling。。。

6th is for those whu called me->彩云, gud for u to take up my last 2 hours of bday..haha..anyway, vry happy for u to remember and call me...

7th for those whu greet me through msn/facebook chat->陈琴,peggy aka ah meow, xiin~~thx a lods!

8th is ..erm, funny to say bt is frm automated email greetings->frm 卫理论坛and asiasoft forum...weird uhh..haha..bt anyway is related so i jz post it..

hehe...to every1 above...again A BIG THANKS FOR YOU ALL, may GOD bless you all

~apology if i missed out any1 or type ur name wrongly, pls inform me, dun be shy ya~

2 comments: