Tuesday, October 27, 2009

yay...hehe..is bday again...23rd birthday...well, mind u im still young..haha...anyway, feel vry touched for those spend their time trying to celebrate for me..appreciate it vry vry vry much!especially to -> hui yien, chuan ming, xiong liang and roger..ohh, nt to 4gt shi jian too..doh knw u for the 1st time today..hehe..

btw, also nt to 4gt fong fei jie, whu gif me a pack of chocolate and also 2 delicious eggs on sunday~~and those whu send msg to me..LOVE YOU ALL~~~

----
did i 4gt to mention bout my presentation?haha, it all went well, thx GOD for tat...doh i feel bad for my cmate whu being criticize..1 of thm even almost break into tears...well, gt the most fierce panel for the section, u cant help it at all...jz thx GOD for everythng..hehe...
----

>>thinkin hw i gona spend my bday..hehe...hope it will be a vry nice day....of cox feel sad for some whu doesnt remember it..anyway, nvm...i still feel vry happy and touched for those whu really remember me...^^u all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment