Friday, October 8, 2010

3am in the morning

time like this, is the time to get emo again, no idea why late nite usually make me emo....

there a lods of weird weird idea, weird weird thinking running through, every second...sometime when havnt finish understand it another thing flashing through the mind again....which prompt me, is anyone really understand what im thinking?heh, smtime i do envy those who haf a best frend beside them, who can understand each other vry well, who always being together doing smthng (not talking bout couple)...well, mayb im too seclude to myself, mayb im always deep into my own thought tat no1 could talk wif me?

is vry ironic, that i could fairly guess sm1 thinking and behaviour, bt i dun think thr much ppl could understand me bac...human generally doesnt like other knw oneself too much as it would make one feel defenseless...

smtime when thinking a lods, my frend told me tat, is time for me to get a gf...hahaha, talking bout this, i do make me fear of it when looking at my couple frend situation...having a gf, izzit it will affect my life, surely it does...would this gal understand me?would she know wad and whr my priority lies?wad if i put smthng else more important than her?and as im nt a humorous, non romantic guy, would she leave me if thr sm1 better than me pass by her??hw would i please her?see those gal always post " xxx numbers of thng a bf should do article", is like, whoa, hw could i manage to please a gal???wad would happen if we fight???*remembering long time ago i would nt able to sleep if this happen*
*shrug, better dun think bout it*

anyway, today been kinda crazy...went to cinema alone, and watched a movie alone, smore the whole cinema virtually is me alone also...special vip??hah, cox i went for a show at 1215pm...watched legend of guardian-owl of ga'hoole...not bad actually, doh it didnt live up to its full potential on the plot...the graphic and scene are epic doh...and i like its theme song...found out is by owl city-to the sky...*highly recommend it, the song i mean, well, the movie aint tat bad either*

thr a lods of thng goin on recently, kinda tired me out...truthfully, didnt look fwd for friday like be4 anymore...shouldnt say too much on this, anyway, i knw whr my burden is and i would stand up my responsibility as long as GOD wan me too...i jz hope the burning heart would not extinguished jz like tat...

ok, i guess enuf of emo-ing, time to sleep!!!
BED and PILLOW, HERE I COME!!!!ops, sorry blanket, almost 4gt bout you too....

No comments:

Post a Comment