Thursday, October 28, 2010

birthday!

hehe...24th bday jz past~~~cool day, well, the weather is cool too!!!
starting wif the kidnapping of me frm my room~gosh, u should see the photo!i really feel like being nabbed by some terrorist, and heading for a gallows!!and they really surprise me as i didnt expect them to appear in my room...nvrtheless, i enjoy it...haha....so happy and touched that they do it for me~~who are them u ask?well, quite a lods...achi, roger, kai zhen, carol, cecelia, mim mim, cny, ande, ah chai, xiong liang, 3kelabu, alvin, fishy, jia jia, ran yan....did i miss out any1??they kidnap my spec too, so they cast me into the world of blurriness...

den whole day replying the wishes on facebook...i guess nowadays ppl use fb more than hp msg!!most of my frend use fb to greet edi...including the belated wishes, tat would be 181 wishes on my fb wall, and thr some use 'tumpang wall post' to greet me...gt spammed..so i dun think i could name every1 of them here as i dun think i could find bac the 1st few post anymore...bt THANK YOU ALL for it~*feel so blessed*...

den havin lunch wif dear sis ah chai at sushi king..haha, is been a while eat a meal wif her edi~so feel so happy!smore celebrating my bday~~end up she gave me a pillow, comfy huggable pillow...haha!until the new car arrive, it will stay at my bed..XP blek!!!THANKS A LODS TOO!!!!love ya!=)

wad else, ohh, celebrating wif my cg~even doh disappointed couldnt go out eat, bt im still happy as every1 of them celebrate it for me...hehe, my cg is always so adorable and warm!!!love you all too!!!minus the part when they being evil bullying me....haha..wad?of cox they evil!as they bullying such a cute adorable and kind little pikachu->me!

guess tat would be my bday for this year...i feel glad for everythng, and praise GOD for givin me such a lovely  frends around me, and of cox the breathe till 24 years old and still counting...well, im nt the glamour ppl around, bt im happy when few of my close frends can remember and celebrate wif me..tat would make my bday perfect edi!who are them?well, u knw if u r one~~ appreciate it a lods!

LOVE YOU ALL!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment