Sunday, March 14, 2010

bz bz and MORE bz...

haiz....bz this and bz that for the whole week, n it nt gonna end anytime soon...
sleepless nite for few days edi...wonder when all this would come to a stop...
actually a lods i wanna write here bt do nt knw hw to put into words...the feeling is jz weird, cannot be describe....i jz wanna haf a sweet dream and a nice sleep..tats all...
is been either waking up every hour in the nite or haf a vry vry weird dream recently..the dream is so weird tat i couldnt understand at all...doh i hardly remember it much nw...
anyway, make it short and simple for this post...

------------

--->if im too weird and hard to talk wif, or to be frend wif...and altogether stop inviting me out, im fine wif it...as long as dun do this to me-when after invite all ur frend out, and see me sm where else, so givin me an 'ad hoc' invitation...
those whu understand me wont think tat im hard to talk wif, and those whu understand me is whu i called thm frend, and those whu called frend are ppl whu always be wif u no matter wad...
anyway, jz feel disappointed...nth much...

p/s to myself: yes, i do haf a lods frends around...hehe...mz be grateful for tat instead of feeling bad on few others...

2 comments:

  1. 朋友的叛离真的很烦人!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..agree agree...it make me dun trust ppl much, especially guy..lol...

    ReplyDelete